How to use the Marketplace
The Marketplace is your possibility to present your projects, initiatives or just ideas connected to doctoral education to the PRIDE audience.
It further gives the opportunity for all participants to browse through the items and filter for their main interests and needs.
The item "What I always wanted to say ..." was created by the PRIDE Network to give everybody the possibility to share existing problems, demands and/or thoughts with the whole community.
How to create a Marketplace item?
- To add a Marketplace Item go to your Dashboard or the My Opportunities sector in the Marketplace
- Select the type of Marketplace Item you want to upload
- Depending on the event, the available options may include Product, Service, Partnership, Project Cooperation, Investment, Expertise, or Request
- Enter the title and description of your Marketplace item
- Select one or more classifiers
- Depending on the event, the available options may include Market Application Keywords, Type of Service, Project Stage, Expertize Fields, Investment, Expertise, What are you looking for?, etc.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner
How can I add files to my Marketplace item?
- To add an image:
- Click the Add image button
- Select an image from your device
- If you want, you can add more images and when you're done, click Save
- The supported image formats include: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png
- To add a file:
- Click the Select file button
- Select a file from your device
- Enter a name for the file
- The file you upload will be displayed as a link, and when clicked, it will open in a separate browser tab
- Click the Add file button and then Save
- The supported file formats include: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, and .xlsx
- To add a YouTube video:
- Enter the video title
- Paste the YouTube link
- Click the Add video button and then Save
- The video will appear as an embedded mini player and other participants will be able to watch it directly on the Marketplace Item